About the event
Worlddidac Astana is a unique platform for sharing experiences, meetings and talks. Here you can find new business partners, distributors and customers. The broader event program will be prepared for exhibitors and visitors of the next Worlddidac Astana. It will include seminars, discussions, round tables and presentations of the largest manufacturers of educational equipment.
Why should you exhibit?
- It is the only large-scale international exhibition of equipment for education in the CIS countries and Central Asia
- Supported by the Ministry of Education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Worlddidac Association
- Kazakhstan is a dynamically developing country with an increasing annual budget for the educational sphere
- 257 companies from 32 countries participated in past four Worlddidac Astana exhibitions
- Astana – the city of Expo 2017: Future energy!
Successful 2017 Edition
On April 4-6, 2017, the fifth edition of Worlddidac Astana took place in the Korme Exhibition Center. 55 companies from 12 countries took part, and the event was attended by 5299 representatives of educational institutions and educational specialists from 6 countries and from all regions of Kazakhstan.
- Exhibitors Manual Worlddidac Astana 2017
- Visitors review Worlddidac Astana
- Prices Worlddidac Astana 2017
Get in Contact
Worlddidac: Corina Fankhauser email@example.com
Worlddidac Astana: Katerina Yaremenko firstname.lastname@example.org
Worlddidac Logistics Partner:
Kühne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG
KN Expo & Event
Phone: +49 40 30 333 2830
Fax: +49 40 30 333 44 2830