Now entering its 12th year, GESS Dubai returns to halls 1 – 3 at Dubai World Trade Centre. GESS enjoys the full support of the Ministry of Education and enables the full spectrum of educational suppliers and solution providers to access key decision makers in the education sector from across the Middle East.
With the biggest show to date in 2018, companies are using GESS Dubai as a platform to launch their products in the lucrative Middle East education market, seeing the show as the most effective way to reach out to a targeted audience.
“At GESS you always meet the right people who are interested in new and innovative products. Most important of all, government bodies visit the GESS exhibition.”
–Bilal Al Mokaddem, Area Sales Manager Hohenloher
Why should you exhibit?
- Increase revenue from the region
- Network with key decision makers
- Connect with both private and public sectors
- Get face to face with your potential buyers
- Build trust and recognition with our loyal audience
- Flyer Worlddidac Pavilion
- GESS Global Brochure 2017
- GESS Dubai 2017 Show Brochure hr
- GESS Post Show Review 2017
Get in Contact
Worlddidac: Corina Fankhauser firstname.lastname@example.org
GESS Dubai: Jonnie Wicks email@example.com
Worlddidac Logistics Partner:
Kühne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG
KN Expo & Event
Phone: +49 40 30 333 2830
Fax: +49 40 30 333 44 2830