The speakers of Arctic Education Forum 2020 have now been announced:
Mr Danny Gauch is the Director General of Worlddidac Association.
Mr Gauch’s passion is in the field of education, the use of new technologies to create new ways of teaching, to define improved training and skills development methodologies and state of the art training equipment. He is in his element when collaborating and networking with local and international stakeholders to achieve mutually beneficial goals, creating better experiences, deeper relationships, embracing ongoing change and development, striving for continuous improvement.
Mr Olli-Pekka Heinonen is the Director General at the Finnish National Agency for Education.
Before his current position he worked as a State Secretary at the Ministry of Finance of Finland. He has been responsible as a State Secretary of the portfolios of Ministry of Education and Culture, Ministry of Internal Affairs, and Ministry of Foreign Trade and Development. He has also acted as a State Secretary at the Prime Minister’s Office and was responsible for organising and leading the Prime Minister’s Office.
Mr. Juha Ala-Mursula is the Executive Director of the Economic Development at BusinessOulu. He has extensive experience in innovation and international business development in managerial positions both in global business as well as in public sector.
He’s been managing the Economic and Employment Development Agency of the City of Oulu with 150 employees since 2010. He actively participates in national and international collaboration and liaises with ministries, economic, business and innovation organisations, research, entrepreneurial agencies and companies.
- Ms Pauliina Kanervo, Head of Advisory Teachers in the Educational and Cultural Services at the City of Oulu
- Mrs Reija Paananen, Project Manager at Diaconia University of Applied Sciences
- Mr Markus Packalen, Finnish classroom teacher, currently working for award-winning formative assessment tool Qridi
- Mr Jaramo Paloniemi, Principal of Oulu Vocational College OSAO
- Mr Joonas Mikkilä, experienced NGO and advocacy professional pursuing a more entrepreneurial and future-proof Finland at Suomen Yrittäjät, the Federation of Finnish Enterprises
- Ms Sirpa turves-Mankila, Founder and Director of Early Childhood Education of Touhula Varhaiskasvatus Oy
Arctic Education Forum February 18-20 2020
Registration is open. Please note that there are limited places available at this event.
Read more about the event.