FlowLab4edu is the all-in-one simulation software for technical education for the creation, simulation and control of GRAFCET plans as well as pneumatic and electro-pneumatic circuits. Now new and exclusively at Christiani!
The intuitive and easy-to-use editors can be used to create any circuit diagrams. These diagrams can be connected and simulated with real controllers such as LOGO, S7-1200, S7-1500 via various TCPIP software interfaces. Use the process visualisation and create process images for operating, monitoring and analysing simulated GRAFCET, pneumatic and electro-pneumatic circuit diagrams or real electro-pneumatic systems.
Advantages of the software:
- Simple and easy to understand
- Cost-effective – the software can be purchased as a school licence or a company licence
- Realistic in use
- Tailored to the training content and can thus be ideally used in training practice
- Detailed documentation and help is included
- Independent learning and working is possible
- Symbols comply with the DIN ISO 1219-1 standard
- Includes introductory tasks and examples
Do you have any further questions?
We will be happy to advise you on which solution is best suited for your company or educational institution.
Christiani stands for quality in technical training and further training for 90 years now. We develop specialist books, courses and didactic documents for our teaching systems and as well as training devices for vocational and further training. Our close and long-term relationships with companies from industry and trade, associations and institutions ensure that we are always at the forefront of technology in education.
Article Submitted By:
Christiani GmbH & Co. KG