Free live didactic webinars for technical educators
To overcome the distance created by the current pandemic, international training specialists at Festo Didactic have decided to host a series of free live webinars offering demonstrations on how the learning solutions offered by the company support skill building in many technical education topics.
These online training units have been designed for vocational and technical education teachers or instructors. Each webinar will last approximately one hour and feature live demonstrations and lab exercises using selected learning solutions, followed by an interactive Q&A session.
Attend the sessions of your choice in your preferred language between English, French and Spanish. No software needs to be installed on your computer as you will get an URL upon registration.
Next live sessions coming up:
- Imparting Knowledge Required by Renewable Energy Integration
- Build Proficiency in Smart Sensor Technology for Industry 4.0
- Develop sound universal skills for the process industry
- Convey Fundamental Knowledge for Integrating Renewables in the Grid
- Foster Advanced Skills in PLC Programming and HMI Integration
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: Training for Electricians and Automotive Workers
- Get Future Energy Workers Ready for the Smart Grid
- Develop and Sharpen the Expertise of Radar Specialists
- Prepare Skilled Workers to Master the Oil Separation Process
How to register to these webinars?
For more detailed information about the online sessions and registration, please click here.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity and share it with colleagues!
Article Submitted by
Festo Didactic SE