- Scaled-down (1000:1) lab-grade simulated monopole HVDC transmission line of 200KV@5KA/1000MW / 300Km.
- Facilitates experimental verification of efficiency, watt & VAR control in HVDC transmission line.
- Use of solid-state Statcoms to control reactive power in the grid, Fault ride-through the behaviour of HVDC system.
- Easy & safe wiring by students due to use of 4mm sturdy Shrouded banana patch cords and shrouded banana socket arrangements for high voltage circuits.
- Aluminium profile Sturdy (5×4) Modular Flat Panel system, carrying various components housed in plastic enclosures (panels) with colourful screwless overlays showing circuit schematic & its connection tag numbers for easy understanding and connection.
- Set of Instructor Guide & Student Workbook.
Article Submitted by: