Worlddidac Association is proud to present its new Affiliate from INDIA – India Didactics Association (IDA).
India Didactics Association (IDA) was formally announced at the first DIDAC INDIA event in September 2009 in the presence of the erstwhile Minister of Education; heads from Ministry of Human Resource & Development; heads from International Association Partners; and various eminent dignitaries from the Industry.
- National Association is having a Pan-India presence, unifying the entire education & skills sector.
- Non-profit organization working towards development & welfare education in the country.
- Members & Partnerships: Goverments, India and International, Across segments of educators and educational institutes and industry partners.
- 88,000+ educators & education Institutes from 250 cities of India, comprising of early education, K-12 education, colleges and universities and training and skill development institutes. Partnerships & projects with national associations & ministries from 19 countries.
- Key areas of work include policy advocacy, sharing best practices, creating networking opportunities through forums, conferences and exhibitions, perform development & training for educators, manage and facilitating companies to enter Indian market, conduct survey, reports, market research and feedback, lastly promoting collaboration among the network & partners.
- IDA is Working with various Ministries of the Indian Government numerous initiatives such as NITI Aayog, Ministry of Education (MOE), Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) and Various State Governments.
- IDA is Asia’s largest & India’s only exhibition for education & Skilling resources, for all levels and sectors of the education & Skilling industry.
For more information regarding India Didactics Association (IDA), kindly visit their website.