Worlddidac Association is proud to present Association for the Development of Education in Africa (ADEA) as a new affiliate.
What is ADEA?
The Association for the Development of Education in Africa (ADEA) is first and foremost a forum for policy dialogue. Established in 1988 as a framework for better coordination among development agencies, it has evolved into a pan-African institution built on a genuine partnership between African ministries of education and training and their technical and external partners.
Founded in 1988 at the instigation of the World Bank, it has evolved into a pan-African institution based within the African Development Bank (AFDB).
This serves as a commitment for the two associations to collaborate on the advancement of quality education, share common resources, network and provide each other with a platform to spread and communicate the individual vision and mission.
- Promote critical learning, knowledge management and skills transfer to accelerate Africa’s social-economic and sustainable development.
- Facilitate the transformation of education and training systems in Africa.
- Increase access to quality education.
- Promote innovation and research.
- Increase industry partnerships with training institutions across Africa.
- Connect organizations, governments, education ministries, companies, and experts to encourage dialog that will advance education systems in Africa to meet the labor market demands.
- Working closely with all members and partners to promote strategic plans.
For more information regarding Association for the Development of Education in Africa (ADEA), click here.