How do we empower people to use cutting-edge technologies and drive the development of new ones? What contribution does technical education make to resolving the tension between reliably supplying a growing world population and protecting our resources?
Driven by innovations and societal changes, new job profiles are constantly emerging in industry, and existing professions are changing or advancing. That means the continuous and lifelong training of skilled workers is a decisive success factor for companies in all industry sectors. As a global leader in technical basic and further training, we are your partner for technical skills development. Together, we make lifelong learning the engine for innovation.
What you will discover at our stand:
- How to provide your junior staff with practical training in the basics of automation technology
- Why learning factories and digital twins are the ideal addition to technical and further training to look at economic topics in production environments, and what role artificial intelligence, IT security and the IOT cloud connection play here
- How cobots are used in learning factory environments to teach students the most important skills for automated manufacturing by making learning industry-related and job-specific.
- How to flexibly use our digital learning portal Festo LX for all training activities on a range of technology topics, combined with different hardware and software learning systems.
- How virtual reality can contribute to making learning more accessible, more varied, more interactive and safer.
Visit us at our website: Technical education | Festo DE
Looking forward to welcoming you soon!
Festo is a global player and an independent family-owned company with companies in 61 countries. We supply automation technology and technical education solutions for more than 35 industries.
Article Submitted by
Festo Didactic SE