Worlddidac is a global trade association for companies providing products for education and training at all levels. We have many resources that we would like to make readily available throughout the world for our members. Therefore it is very important for us to have a strong internet presence and our old website just wasn’t user-friendly enough to offer you all our services. Well it pleases us to be able to tell you that we have heard the voice of our members and would now like to introduce you to the new Worlddidac website.
Have a look around, we hope you like it! See something you like or don’t like? Let us know. Your voice is important. We want to make our website as useful and helpful as possible for you whether you’re a teacher in Singapore, a school furniture manufacturer in Germany, or a government agency in South America. And your feedback is the best way to make it happen.
- Fully functional membership feature (available for active Worlddidac members)
- Access to members only pages in the Membership Resources area
- Publicly visible company profile page where you can upload a description of your business, contact information, product/service information and tell the world about your business
- Member of the Day! Each day, one of our members is chosen at random to be Member of the Day. The MOTD is promoted on our website and is shareable to social media.
- Member search
- About us
- Videos page, information on upcoming exhibitions, newsletter archive, news & posts and a contact us area.
- Business Opportunities (members only) (updated every Monday)
- Agents and Distributors Database (members only)
New features on their way
- Incorporated feedback
- Worlddidac Award 2016 recipients featured
- Online exhibitions
- Global Education News (members only)
We have upgraded our website’s membership feature. Now you are able to create your own personalized company page on our website for the purpose of promoting your business! We have emailed you login details. After you login, simply input your company information. The company information you give us will be automatically compiled to create a company profile page within our website. And you will be able return to your account settings (when you are logged in) to change your company profile page at any time. Your company page will be able to be found through our member search, homepage searches and google searches, so be sure to make a good impression! You will also be able to add videos, PDFs, Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents to your company profile page. (optional)
If you experience any problems with logging in or creating your company profile page, please contact us and we will be able to help you.