The global market for education is estimated at around $4.8 trillion, and poised to grow significantly over the next five years. In fact, it is estimated that to meet demands, 4 new universities will need to be built every week worldwide–each capable of enrolling 30,000 students! The fact is that there has never been a better time for players in the education industry to consider taking their business worldwide. That’s where we come in.
1. Worlddidac connects manufacturers, distributors, and governmental institutions offering them the networking platform to develop common programmes and projects throughout the world.
2. We help our member companies to develop their international business, connecting them with potential partners worldwide.
3. We help bring our members to international exhibitions and trade shows.
4. We conduct trade missions to introduce and establish our members in foreign lands.
5. We provide helpful contacts with dealers and distributors throughout the world.
6. We feature a weekly updated list of business opportunities on our website.
Our goal is to promote quality education worldwide, and we do this in several ways. Not only do we assist the movement of goods and services around the world, but we also promote innovation. Since 1984, the Worlddidac Foundation has been proud to present the Worlddidac Award. An independent board of experts determine the award recipients, and the award is presented to products which show exceptional innovation in education.
Joining the Worlddidac Association will open doors for you to new markets and bring you new business opportunities in your countries of interest.