Are you ready to take your leadership skills to the next level and become a global leader?
At Worlddidac, we understand the challenges of leadership in a diversified, multinational team. That’s why we’ve partnered with Global Mindset to bring you the Global Mindset Development Programme – a comprehensive 12-week training that equips you with the essential skills you need to excel as a global leader.
Starting on June 8th, 2023 you’ll dive into 12 key competencies designed to help you master the techniques for effectively managing global teams. You’ll learn how to navigate cultural differences, communicate effectively across borders, and lead confidently in a rapidly changing world.
The Global Mindset team of educators and business professionals offers a customized curriculum. A proprietary learning management system trains over 110 competencies that address the key “hard” and “soft” skills needed to succeed in the global economy.
The course starts on 8th June 2023
Duration: 12 x Thursday à 120 min
Time: 16:00 CET
Location: Live Streaming on Zoom from Chihuahua, Mexico
- Develop a Global Perspective
- To recognize the importance of a Global Leadership Mindset for Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Executives, Managers, Talents, and potential International Leaders
- Develop multicultural competencies by providing a learning platform that teaches 12 critical global skills.
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities of working in different global environments.
- Building trust across borders and mastering the most effective techniques for managing global teams
- To establish a Global Leadership Mindset cross-functionally within an organization
- Expand your professional network
- Increase your career earnings potential
The 12 weeks – 12 competencies Global Leadership Mindset Development Program (GLMDP) delivers state-of-the-art engagement on a virtual platform to participants worldwide.
Join us; it’s worth it!
Global Mindset’s Academic Partners