Becoming a global leader is one of the biggest challenges you can face in your career. It is not just working with people from other countries or cultures. It is about leading people who additionally have different experiences, values and perspectives. The more you grow as a leader, the greater your impact will be. To support you in this, Worlddidac is in partnership with Global Mindset and recommends you the Global MIndset Development Program.
Starting from October 7th, for a duration of 12 weeks the participants will be trained in essential global skills and learn to master the effective techniques for managing global teams.
The Global Mindset team of educators and business professionals offers a customised curriculum. A proprietary learning management system trains over 110 competencies that address the key “hard” and “soft” skills needed to succeed in the global economy.
The course starts on 7th October 2022
Duration: 12 x Friday à 120 min
Time: 16:00 CET
Location: Live Streaming on Zoom from Chihuahua, Mexico
- Develop a Global Perspective
- To recognize the importance of a Global Leadership Mindset for Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Executives, Managers, Talents, and potential International Leaders.
- Develop multicultural competencies by providing a learning platform that teaches 12 critical global skills
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities of working in different global environments
- Building trust across borders and mastering the most effective techniques for managing global teams
- To establish a Global Leadership Mindset cross-functionally within an organization
- Expand your professional network
- Increase your career earnings potential
It is a 12-week Global Leadership Mindset Development Program (GLMDP) that delivers state-of-the-art engagement on a virtual platform to participants around the world.
Join us, it’s worth it!