Soprano Plc, the leading Nordic training Company is providing lifelong learning for working professionals. We have over 70 years of pedagogical experience in education, 1500 programs, and 2450 customer organizations in more than 50 countries. We have ISO 9001quality standards in all our units.
MIF Academy, a part of Soprano Plc, is pioneering global online education with an AI learning environment. In collaboration with our highly qualified partners and universities, we provide Diplomas, Certificates, and Vocational Qualifications that are valid in all European Countries. Delivering Finnish world-class education with an AI Learning Environment globally onsite, remote, or online. The choice is yours.
MIF Academy has digitally designed course content, made by industry expert trainers, based on Finnish pedagogy and leading educational psychology in an AI online learning environment. We are able to deliver learning analytics by applying Artificial Intelligence that reveals what factors impact individual learning. Our combination of content and educational technology results in optimized study motivation, reduced drop-outs and improved learning results.
Soprano Plc is an official member of Education Finland governmental education export program, which is governed by the Finnish National Agency for Education.
We are your partner in life-long learning and professional education by providing education services that are based on the modern Finnish pedagogy in a cost-effective way with locally relevant content.
Our fields of expertise cover Management & Communication, Internationalization of Business, Teacher’s Professional Development, Information & Communication Technologies, Accounting, Cyber Security, and Vocational Qualifications.
Solutions and Projects
• Concept for quality of professional education development
• Concept for development of a modern professional lifelong learning institutes
• Cyber security capacity development on a national and institutional level
• Cost-effective training for personnel and customers of international corporations
• Evaluation toolkit of professional skills – vocational qualifications
• Concept for boosting the export sector based on the Finnish experiences
Collaboration - The Key Element of the Strategy
• Our business model is based on strong local partnerships. Partners can act as content and training providers and as distributors.
• We provide the Finnish, international and local partners an advanced virtual learning platform for producing high-quality and locally relevant learning content that is available at a reasonable price for everybody over the globe.
• We make strategic alliances with local companies, that provides training services and produce learning content along with the Finnish pedagogical model.