The World Bank Group is a unique global corporation of partnerships amongst five institutions:
- The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- The International Development Association
- The International Finance Corporation
- The Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency
- The International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes
The objective of all five pillars is to find sustainable solutions that reduce poverty and build shared prosperity in developing countries.
Therefore they are active in all major areas of development and offer a wide range of financial products and technical assistance.
Sharing and applying innovative knowledge and solutions to developing countries is the group’s most important goal.
The World Bank Group has over 189 members in over 170 countries, collaborating with public and private sector partners to end poverty and address some of the most pressing development challenges.
For more information, visit The World Bank Group